Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Scrapbook Pages


My sweet little Granddaughter's had their pictures made with Santa Claus. I kept the pages very simple as I think the pictures are wonderful and wanted them to stand out. I used my Cricut to cut out "SANTA" and PTI dies for the holly, numbers, circle embellishments, and border at bottom of patterned paper. Stamps on circle embellishments were PTI and stamps above journaling were from the Michael's dollar bin. Sorry, I did not keep a list of everything I used, I was on a roll and didn't think about it. Hope everyone has a great week, it's back to work for me tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! This is a wonderful combination of colors, patterned papers, and dies. Cute photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyndie, trying to keep them simple too!!

    ReplyDelete