Monday, January 2, 2012

PTI - Make It Monday #31- Making Backgrounds with Non Background Stamps


All supplies used are PTI unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: On My Couch
CS: Stamper's Select and Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Hawaiian Shores, Autumn Rose, Canyon Clay, Simply Chartruese
Dies: On My Couch and Double Ended Banner

Note: Stamped front panel is the cheaper Wal-mart card stock, I was playing around when I started but did not want to start over. I did use Stamper's Select for the card base. Also, I accidentally stamped the lamps with Memento Tuxedo black, it was open on my desk, but totally meant to use Smokey Shadow as I had stamped the chairs and sofas with the Smokey Shadow. I also used Copic sketch markers to color the lamps. If you are in the market to buy a die, I can tell you that I use the double ended banner die all of the time!!

Ok, so I have recommitted to putting projects on my blog!! Yes, it was a New Year's Resolution, so hopefully there will be a post at least every Monday, and maybe more. Up to this point I have been more of a collector of card making and scrapbooking supplies, but I hope to complete more projects this year. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Excdellent background. Lvoe the couches. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the colors and the arrangement of the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. i would have never thought to use the sofas. they might be the most non-background stamps of all non-background stamps, and it looks great!
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I recently got this set on the forum, and would never have thought to do what you did. But it looks terrific. I love the little pillow popped up on that chair.

    ReplyDelete