Thursday, January 12, 2012

PTI - Make It Monday #48: Creating Backgrounds with Border Dies


Yea!! This is the second week of my commitment to make a card each week for the Make It Monday challenge on PTI. I've had a really busy week but I finally got around to working on this tonight. Another goal for this year is to use all of the stamps I have bought, so I am happy to report that I have used this adorable whale stamp set from PTI!! It's an awesome stamp set that only cost $5.00!! Woohoo!

Stamps: PTI Whale Wishes
CS: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, and Hawaiian Shores
Ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow and Pure Poppy
Other: PTI - Rickrack die, large rickrack die, and whale die

Note: I didn't use the actual cuts from the rickrack dies, I used the sections left over between the cuts, I liked the slight variations.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I am also in love with the $5 sets. I like how your waves are all different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different widths of waves. So cute!

    ReplyDelete